What we do
Active since 2010, at LCATM we have increased our partners’ value proposition, impact and success through the design, development, fundraising, implementation, and management of a wide portfolio of scientific projects and activities, including:
- National and international projects such as “Melanogaster: Catch the Fly!” and its international counterpart “aDaptNAtion”, the first European citizen science network on adaptation genomics.
- Dissemination and promotion of International scientific networks.
- Top-quality multimedia and audio-visual materials: graphic design (printed & online), apps, video games, interactive installations, documentaries, web pages, educational resources (formal and informal education).
- Outreach and showcase videos for a range of research and outreach projects.
- Workshops, talks, conferences, outreach talks, scientific, educational and training schools, and interactive activities.
Science communication, outreach, and promotion: content development, support, and consulting in storytelling, media and social media, educational materials and interactive tools.