BCN Bio Pro Science Meeting was a meeting day in which more than 250 young students met with leading scientists, including a Nobel Laureate, to talk about science. Researchers and students discussed about frontier science and their motivations, with scientists delivering inside career tips of interest for the students. Being the first conference on frontier biology for high school students (and open to the general public), students could also share their research with the professional scientists.
CLIENT: LCATM has partnered with Pompeu Fabra University, Institute of Evolutionary Biology, and The Barcelona Biomedical Research Park (PRBB), to organize this meeting.
PRODUCT: Biology Scientific Meeting Organization
- Design, production, and implementation of the meeting and activities.
- Consulting in the scientific content adaptation.
- Design and development of educational materials.
- Video production and 2D animation
- Communication strategy, graphic design, and promotion and dissemination of the meeting activities.
- Website design and development